Marie Curie Jigsaw Puzzle | 500 Piece Science Puzzle with Educational Explanation for...
Sold Out / Pre-OrderBuy Now @ Amazon
Marie Curie Jigsaw Puzzle | 500 Piece Science Puzzle with Educational Explanation for Learning About Curie’s Life Experiments and Achievements
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Incredible & Unique Scientists Illustrations - Puzzles feature beautiful and unique artwork created by Mark Marturello.
- Perfect Challenge for Kids and Families - A 500-piece puzzle is just the right level of challenge for families with children of all ages.
- Collect The Entire Set - The Scientist Puzzle Series includes colorful illustrations of Albert Einstein, Marie Curie, Nikola Tesla, Isaac Newton, Ada Lovelace, Charles Darwin, and more! Great educational puzzle for learning anatomy or science.
- Great for Parents, Teachers & Educators with Kids of All Ages - Assembled puzzles make a stunning wall display for any School classroom, office, or hospital.
- Made In the USA with Safe & Sustainable Materials - highest quality recycled blue board, packaging is 100% recycled from a Forest Stewardship Council and Rainforest Alliance certified vendor, non-toxic soy-based inks, and packaged in biodegradable bags.
- High Quality No Missing Pieces Guarantee - If you ever have a piece damaged or missing, or not satisfied with the puzzles, we’ll send you the piece or replace your puzzle at no cost.
Product Price History
|Date & Time UTC||Sale Price||Regular Price||Savings Amount||Savings Percentage||Number of Sellers||Range Low||Range High|
|11/18/2021 4:18:15 PM||OOS||N/A||N/A||N/A||1||N/A||N/A|
|11/18/2021 4:12:05 PM||OOS||N/A||N/A||N/A||1||N/A||N/A|
Community Deal Talk
How to Buy