SK hynix Gold P31 PCIe NVMe Gen3 M.2 2280 Internal SSD - 1TB NVMe - Up to 3500MB/S -...
$134.99Buy Now @ Amazon
SK hynix Gold P31 PCIe NVMe Gen3 M.2 2280 Internal SSD - 1TB NVMe - Up to 3500MB/S - Compact M.2 SSD Form Factor SK hynix SSD - Internal Solid State Drive with 128-Layer NAND Flash
- The Quality You Deserve: As South Korea's global tech pioneer and recognized as the world's second largest memory manufacturer, we have been titled as a tech leader since 1983. The M.2 SSD 1TB / 500GB are produced and designed in-house. They are tested and validated through more than 1000h of HTOL (high-temperature operating life tests) with an MTBF that reaches 1. 5 million hours, up to 750 TBW. 5-year warranty is also guaranteed through our ultimate protection plan.
- More Power: The SK hynix SSD was designed for those of you who are searching for a reliable and durable solid state drive that will take your computer to the next level. With breakthrough read and write speeds of up to 3500MB/s and 3200MB/s respectively, this NVMe PCIe SSD features a speed up to 6 times faster than traditional SATA SSDs.
- Outstanding Performance: This NVMe SSD is the world’s first 128-layer NAND flash-based consumer SSD. It comes in a compact M.2 form factor that still allows for up to 500GB or 1 TB of storage in a regular PC unit or a thin laptop.
- Choice of Storage Capacity: This SSD drive for desktop & laptop is available in a 1 TB and a 500GB version that are ideal for storing games, photos, videos, and other files. The PCIe SSD ensures a practical and safe storage solution for gamers, 3D creators, content creators, and many others.
- Designed for Your Computer: The SSD NVMe 1TB is designed for the everyday use and can be easily installed on your PC or laptop. The SK hynix Gold P31 offers high-performance bandwidth, which makes it suitable for heavy-duty applications in gaming, graphics, data analytics, and programming. Because it monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures, this 1TB NVMe / 500GB NVMe minimizes performance drops for enhanced stability.
Product Price History
|Date & Time UTC||Sale Price||Regular Price||Savings Amount||Savings Percentage||Number of Sellers||Range Low||Range High|
|5/24/2021 10:27:57 AM||$134.99||N/A||N/A||N/A||2||$134.99||$137.99|
|5/11/2021 11:34:42 AM||$134.99||N/A||N/A||N/A||2||$134.99||$139.99|
|5/10/2021 4:13:51 PM||$134.99||N/A||N/A||N/A||2||$134.99||$139.99|
|3/11/2021 10:28:59 PM||$107.99||$224.99||$117.00||52%||1||$107.99||$107.99|
|3/11/2021 7:28:51 PM||$107.99||$224.99||$117.00||52%||1||$107.99||$107.99|
|12/14/2020 10:43:38 PM||$134.99||$224.99||$90.00||40%||2||$134.99||$134.99|
|11/26/2020 9:44:28 AM||$134.99||$224.99||$90.00||40%||1||$134.99||$134.99|
|11/23/2020 9:01:10 AM||$134.99||$224.99||$90.00||40%||1||$134.99||$134.99|
|11/20/2020 6:38:24 PM||$134.99||N/A||N/A||N/A||1||$134.99||$134.99|
|10/9/2020 1:35:42 PM||$134.99||N/A||N/A||N/A||1||$134.99||$134.99|
|10/7/2020 3:53:51 PM||$134.99||N/A||N/A||N/A||2||$134.99||$134.99|
|10/7/2020 2:52:43 PM||$134.99||N/A||N/A||N/A||2||$134.99||$134.99|
Community Deal Talk
How to Buy