Poetry for Neanderthals by Exploding Kittens - Family Card Game - Card Game for...
Sold Out / Pre-OrderBuy Now @ Amazon
Poetry for Neanderthals by Exploding Kittens - Family Card Game - Card Game for Adults Teens & Kids
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Poetry for Neanderthals is a competitive word-guessing card game from Exploding Kittens where you must speak good or get hit with a NO! stick
- Using only single syllable words, give clues to your team trying to guess your secret phrase. If you mess up and use a big word, you get bopped on the head with a 2-foot long inflatable club.
- So, instead of saying "broccoli," you'd say something like "green thing you eat for live long and have good health."
- It's a board game that forces you to explain complicated ideas using simple vocabulary. It's a game that forces you to sound a little bit dumb.
- Poetry for Neanderthals is fun for both grownups and children. It takes a few minutes to learn and about 20 minutes to play.
- It's a hilarious, cutthroat, challenging game for those who consider themselves mighty wordsmiths.
Product Price History
|Date & Time UTC||Sale Price||Regular Price||Savings Amount||Savings Percentage||Number of Sellers||Range Low||Range High|
|11/23/2021 6:11:48 PM||OOS||N/A||N/A||N/A||2||N/A||N/A|
Community Deal Talk
How to Buy