UGREEN USB A to B Printer Cable - USB 2.0 A-Male to B-Male Printer Cord High Speed...
$6.99Buy Now @ Amazon
UGREEN USB A to B Printer Cable - USB 2.0 A-Male to B-Male Printer Cord High Speed Compatible with Epson HP Canon Brother Lexmark Dell Xerox Samsung Piano DAC and More 6 FT
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Universal Printer Cable: UGREEN USB-b cable is ideal for connecting your scanner, printer, server, camera such as Epson, HP, Canon, Lexmark, Dell, Xerox, Samsung and other usb b devices to a laptop, computer (Mac/PC) or other USB-enabled device.
- Nylon Tangle-free Design: Constructed with nickel-plated plug, reinforced joint and Tangle-free nylon braided design, the usb a male to b male is ultra durable with long-term performance, providing optimal signal clarity and shielding to minimize interference.
- Universal Compatibility: the usb printer cord is compatible with all USB B port devices such as Epson Stylus SX130 / SX235w / SX400 / SX515w etc; Epson WF-2540 / WF-2650 /WF-2660/ WF-2750 / WF-3520 / WF-3540 / WF-3620 / WF-2630 / WF-3640,HP Deskjet 3050/1112/ 2540 / 3630, HP Officejet 5740, HP Envy 4527 / 4520 / 4523 / 5540, HP photosmart 7520 / 5520 / 5510/C4750 , HP 8600 office pro,HP Laserjet Pro M118DW, Canon MG5750 / MG3550 /MG7550, Brother DCP-L2520DW/HL-L2300D etc.
- High Speed Transfer: Up to 480 Mbps transfers data speed for USB 2.0 devices, the usb-a to usb-b is backwards compliant with full-speed USB 1.1 (12 Mbps) and low-speed USB 1.0 (1.5 Mbps). Multiple shielding cable provides a more stable data transmission and offers a more efficient work way for you.
- Plug and Play: Just connect to the printer, no driver required. Print all your files and photos clearly and never distortion. Important Note: This printer USB cable has USB 2.0 Type B interface, not USB 3.0 Type B, please choose the right interface for your device
Product Price History
|Date & Time UTC||Sale Price||Regular Price||Savings Amount||Savings Percentage||Number of Sellers||Range Low||Range High|
|9/14/2021 12:09:38 AM||$6.99||N/A||N/A||N/A||1||N/A||N/A|
Community Deal Talk
How to Buy