GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Switch with QuickFit and SimpleWire In-Wall...
$27.49Buy Now @ Amazon
GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Switch with QuickFit and SimpleWire In-Wall Commercial Grade 120/277 VAC Z-Wave Hub Required Works with Ring SmartThings Alexa 43072
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- ALEXA COMPATIBLE – REQUIRES AN ALEXA SUPPORTED HUB for voice control with Echo products (Alexa device and hub sold separately). CANNOT connect directly with ECHO PLUS. Wirelessly control ON/OFF functions of lighting with your mobile device or computer using any Z-Wave certified gateway. Supported voltage – 120/277 VAC. Wireless range: Up to 150 feet.
- SPACE-SAVING HOUSING DESIGN – Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20 percent compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs. QuickFit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space.
- EASY INSTALLATION WITH SIMPLEWIRE – Auto line-load sensing terminals support fast and easy installation by detecting line and load wires and configuring the switch accordingly. Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups.
- LIGHT-COMMERCIAL CAPABLE – Supports 120VAC and 277VAC for universal use in a variety of systems. The switch is suitable for use in common home 120VAC or light-commercial 277VAC applications without additional equipment. The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups when paired with GE-branded Z-Wave Add-on Switches. Up to five add-on switches can be connected to the same light, fan or appliance.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES – Easily replace any standard in-wall switch equipped with a neutral wire to remotely turn on or off and create schedules for a wide range of fixtures. White and light almond rocker-style paddles are included to match your existing switches. Black, brown and ivory options are also available. Works with all LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs, and other devices. It must be connected to a supported hub to interact with the Alexa. NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED.
Product Price History
|Date & Time UTC||Sale Price||Regular Price||Savings Amount||Savings Percentage||Number of Sellers||Range Low||Range High|
|9/14/2021 8:07:57 PM||$27.49||N/A||N/A||N/A||1||N/A||N/A|
Community Deal Talk
How to Buy