VEVOR Alcohol Still 3 Gallon Stainless Steel Alcohol Distiller with Copper Tube &...
Buy Now @ Amazon
$119.55 $97.50 (18% off)
VEVOR Alcohol Still 3 Gallon Stainless Steel Alcohol Distiller with Copper Tube & Build-in Thermometer & Water Pump Double Thumper Keg Home Brewing Kit for DIY Whiskey Wine Brandy
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Sufficient Capacity: This alcohol still provides you with a fermentation capacity of 3 gallons. Boiler barrel: 9.8" X 9.8" (25 x 25 cm), condenser: 7.9" X 4.3" (20 x 11 cm), thumper: 7" X 4" (18 x 10 cm), which can ferment up to 11.4 liters of raw materials. Perfect for family-together parties. All parts are made of food-grade materials, including silicone, stainless steel, and copper.
- Rapid Cooling: The distillery kit adopts an open cooling method. The copper coil has rapid thermal conductivity and has a large contact area with the coolant, providing a lower distillation temperature. A circulating water pump is attached to save cooling water. The rubber pad under the condenser can insulate and accelerate cooling.
- Easy to Operate: The alcohol still kit has a real-time thermometer on the lid, with a dual-display of Celsius and Fahrenheit, which is convenient for monitoring the temperature of the wine during the distillation process. The thumper keg helps discharge the hot water vapor, which helps to evaporate the alcohol for secondary distillation; it is very suitable for adding flavors.
- Durable & Tight Seal: Unlike regular tubes, we use food-grade silicone tubes, which are flexible and tough, and are not easy to bend to ensure a good seal. Four buckles and silicone gaskets inside the lid help to seal tightly. In addition, the package has a one-way exhaust valve, which can be easily used during the fermentation process.
- Versatile Application: There are many ways to use our alcohol still kit. According to your preferences, you can make Whiskey, Wine, Brandy, Rum, Tequila, Vodka, Water Distiller, Ethanol, Essential Oils, etc. The thickened bottom allows various heating methods, including gas stoves, firewood, electric ceramic heaters, etc.
Product Price History
|Date & Time UTC||Sale Price||Regular Price||Savings Amount||Savings Percentage||Number of Sellers||Range Low||Range High|
|6/24/2022 5:46:19 AM||$97.50||$119.55||$22.05||18%||2||N/A||N/A|
Community Deal Talk
How to Buy