Inland PLA 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm - Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm - 1kg...
Buy Now @ Amazon
$32.48 $17.99 (45% off)
Inland PLA 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm - Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm - 1kg Cardboard Spool (2.2 lbs) – Fits Most FDM/FFF Printers – Odor Free Clog Free Filaments - Light Brown
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PLA FILAMENT SPECS: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Per Spool 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
- PLA FILAMENT PRINT SETTINGS: Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 215°C - 230°C (419°F - 446°F) Recommended Bed Temperature: 60°C -80°C (140°F - 176°F) Spool Diameter: 8.81 in. (223.77 mm) - Spool Width: 2.81 in. (71.37 mm) - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.00 in. (50.80 mm)
- INLAND PLA FILAMENT: Designed with the highest quality and compatibility in mind, Inland PLA Filament undergoes numerous testing procedures to ensure that you spend less time troubleshooting and more time printing! Your filament will arrive completely dried and vacuum sealed with desiccant to ensure a high-quality smooth print.
- EASY-TO-USE: The Inland PLA filament melts evenly and feeds smoothly into your 3D Printer creating defined corners with minimal warping and no odor. Produce your best print with our no-clog, bubble-free filaments. The Inland filament can be used with most 1.75MM FDM and FFF 3D Printers. To keep your filament tangle free do not let go of the filament on the spool! Always hold the spool and filament tightly, do not allow your filament to spring back.
- NEW CARDBOARD SPOOL: PLA filament is non-toxic and comes with a cardboard spool. PLA is the most cost-effective way to bring your creations to life. *Please Note* You may receive either the plastic spool or cardboard spool for a short duration.
Product Price History
|Date & Time UTC||Sale Price||Regular Price||Savings Amount||Savings Percentage||Number of Sellers||Range Low||Range High|
|7/27/2022 9:54:14 PM||$17.99||$32.48||$14.49||45%||1||N/A||N/A|
Community Deal Talk
How to Buy