ACDelco ARM602-4 1/2” (14.8 to 147.6 ft-lbs.) Heavy Duty Digital Torque Adapter with...
Buy Now @ Amazon
$59.39 $45.70 (23% off)
ACDelco ARM602-4 1/2” (14.8 to 147.6 ft-lbs.) Heavy Duty Digital Torque Adapter with Buzzer and LED Flash Notification – ISO 6789 Standards with Certificate of Calibration
- EASY TO USE – Our lightweight, heavy duty, and professional (14.8 to 147.6 ft-lbs.) digital torque adapter is engineered with high-quality materials that displays real-time torque values in ft-lbs. and Nm. Excellent tool for tiny, tight, and narrow working environments, but also reliable torque values that is ideal for professionals, automotive, motor bikes, and many other industrial uses.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY – ACDelco is long known for its stellar quality and this tool is no different. It offers speed, accuracy, and an easy to read LCD screen that beeps when a desired torque value is achieved. Our digital torque adapter is also highly efficient, with longer lifespan and industrial grade material engineered to last years or even decades to come with proper uses.
- VERSATILE – Converts any ratchet wrench into a precision adjustment tool with stunningly accurate calibration for existing digital and analog torque wrenches. Lightweight hard plastic housing with ergonomic hand-sized design that provides convenience for operating, storage, and traveling.
- VALUE KIT – Our kit comes with a digital torque adapter, a manual of instructions and guidance, and a mini hard-shell case that protects and secures the tool once it is done using. This tool is powered by 2-coin batteries (CR2032 – included).
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – For over 35 years we have been manufacturing and providing the best products and services to our customers at the lowest prices possible. We are confident that you will absolutely love our digital torque adapter that we will stand behind our product with a replacement or your money back! Every purchase comes with a manufacturer’s limited 1-year warranty, so you can buy with confidence!
Product Price History
|Date & Time UTC||Sale Price||Regular Price||Savings Amount||Savings Percentage||Number of Sellers||Range Low||Range High|
|9/18/2023 3:21:37 PM||$45.70||$59.39||$13.69||23%||6||N/A||N/A|
|3/6/2023 3:34:54 AM||$55.44||$129.99||$74.55||56%||3||N/A||N/A|
|3/6/2023 2:35:03 AM||$55.44||$129.99||$74.55||56%||3||N/A||N/A|
Community Deal Talk
How to Buy