Leather Honey Leather Conditioner, Best Leather Conditioner Since 1968. for use on...
Buy Now @ Amazon
$27.95 $19.99 (28% off)
Leather Honey Leather Conditioner, Best Leather Conditioner Since 1968. for use on Leather Apparel, Furniture, Auto Interiors, Shoes, Bags and Accessories. Non-Toxic and Made in The USA!
- POWERFUL LEATHER CONDITIONER: Leather Honey penetrates deep to protect new leather and rejuvenate dry leather and old leather. This non-toxic leather conditioner has no silicone, solvents or animal products. Not sticky and completely odorless. Protect leather all year long from snow & rain with our water-repellant formula!
- RESTORE ALL TYPES/COLORS OF LEATHER: Soften leather furniture, moisturize leather car interiors & promote flexibility in your favorite leather belt or leather shoes. Great for upholstery, truck seats, motorcycle leather, boots, gloves, purses, jackets, saddles & tack! Not for use on suede, faux leather or vinyl.
- FAMILY-OWNED, AMERICAN-MADE, SPECIALLY FORMULATED: For over 50 years, we have been making the best leather care products, including Leather Honey Leather Conditioner, the #1 best-selling leather care product on Amazon. Use our leather conditioner with Leather Honey Leather Cleaner, also an Amazon best-seller!
- A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY: To apply, put a quarter-size drop of Leather Honey Conditioner on a Leather Honey Lint-Free Applicator Cloth. Spot test in a discreet area and allow test area to dry. Then completely coat your leather in a thin, even layer of conditioner. Use product at room temperature or warm slightly before use.
- UNLIMITED 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Our small family business has millions of happy customers. If you're not satisfied with any of our leather care products, simply return them for a full refund of your purchase price!
Product Price History
|Date & Time UTC||Sale Price||Regular Price||Savings Amount||Savings Percentage||Number of Sellers||Range Low||Range High|
|2/21/2021 10:10:02 AM||$19.99||$27.95||$7.96||28%||1||$19.99||$19.99|
Community Deal Talk
How to Buy